Monday, November 3, 2014

Inktober 2014

5th #Inktober. Wilting sunflower. Soluble ink in Moleskin sketchbook.
 On the 5th October, I heard about a drawing challenge called Inktober. It was created in 2009 by Jake Parker, the Inktober drawing challenge is to do one ink drawing a day the entire month of October. More info here: inktober.com  As I'm struggling with creativity and motivation, I thought I would participate. Here are a selection of the ink drawings I did.
15 Attempt 2... and again she moved before I'd finished
17th Scone with Tiptree jam
21st sketching in the #SilentPartners exhibition
25th Dad's tea roses.
 You can see the whole set in a FB album here: Sue's Inktober

I love receiving comments, please leave your thoughts below.
Did you participate in #inktober? Why not leave a link with your comment?